Real Estate Investment Will Grow
Real Estate 2020: Building the Future is a recent report published by PwC that shows that investment in the global real estate market will grow substantially in the next six years. Rapid urbanization and demographic changes in the emerging markets are some of the major causes for this growth. Here are some highlights from the report.
– Global investable real estate will rise more than 55 percent by 202.
– Sixty percent of global construction activity will take place in the emerging markets.
– Emerging markets will be the home for 12 megacities. There will be 37 total global megacities, up from 23 megacities today.
– As there will be wider range of opportunities presented by the fast-growing cities, so will there be the risks and challenges
– Government relations and collaborations will become more important.
– Technology and innovation will play a key role.
To view the full report, visit the Pwc website.
More A Dawn Articles